List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:September 9 2000 10:19pm
Subject:Displaying limited data
View as plain text
Does anyone have a script in perl/cgi for mandrake 7.0 that will allow a
user to view X amount of rows per page and then have links -probably
numbers at the bottom of the page that take the user to another page
with the the next number of results.  I will probably have a menu for
the user to choose the amount of rows per page.  I am familiar with the
limit command and think this would be the way to go.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, because I use the Load
Infile command successfully today and have over 600 rows of data and I
would like to break it down to a web page to show the first 20 rows and
then have links in the bottom that would be next 20 and a link for last

Hope that makes sense?

Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28607

Displaying limited dataDouglas Brantz10 Sep