List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:June 10 1999 1:20pm
Subject:RE: Drumbeat 2000
View as plain text
Does Halcyon iASP use ADO (ActiveX Data Objects)?  I would be very surprised
if it did.  I'm sure that the ASP pages created by Drumbeat use ADO for data
access.  If so, I'm sure they will only work on an NT system.  I don't know
a Linux compatable method of accessing a database from ASP.

I would be happy to learn that I am wrong about this, as we are trying to
get rid of NT as well, but I think I am right.