List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 9 1999 10:51pm
Subject:memory problem
View as plain text
>>>>> "James" == James Ho <jtf@stripped> writes:

James> Hi
James> I'm working with mysql and php3 for a few weeks now
James> and today i got the following error again (the 4th time in 3 weeks)

James> "ERROR 1135: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
> available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug"

James> I'm definitely not out of memory
James> I have already done what's in the mysql manual
James> I upgraded the glibc of RedHat 5.1 (glibc 2.0.7-13) to 2.0.7-13

James> Does anyone know what is happening or what i should do?

Hi!

You should upgrade glibc to at least glibc-2.0.7-19 to get rid of the
above error!  Note that you can use the glibc RPM from the RedHat 5.2
distribution without any problems!

Regards,
Monty

Thread