List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:André Schoorl Date:September 1 2000 10:21pm
Subject:Re: Solaris 8 and gcc
View as plain text
Thanks, but allow me to clarify my problem - like you, I don't have a
problem with gcc or compiling MySQL.  Running mysql seems to work fine.  The
problem is only with MySQL++ and how gcc handles exceptions.  If you have a
chance, could you try compiling MySQL++ and running one of their examples?
For me, even resetdb just Aborts.

Thanks

-- André