List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nestor Florez Date:September 1 2000 10:12pm
Subject:RE: MySQL 3.23.23 is released
View as plain text
Has anyone ever donwloaded sourceforge and installed it.

Well, I will like to thank all of you for the help on installing mysql.
Since I had the deamon running all I had to do is just type 'mysql'.   What
was bothering me is that I also install apache and PHP and in one of the
document it talk about /usr/loca/mysql, but I do not have this directory in
my linux box.

I can tell you that I have APACHE, PHP and MYSQL working.  Now I am trying
to install
sourceforge but I am not able to see it via my browser.

Thansk for all your help.

Nestor :-)

-
Thread
Problems Compiling with -32Jang Kim11 Mar
RE: MySQL 3.23.23 is releasedNestor Florez2 Sep