List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tcobb Date:June 9 1999 8:48pm
Subject:RE: easiest way to import web logs into mysql
View as plain text
There is an apache module for this.  We tried it a while back
using MySQL 3.20 and didn't have very good luck.  All those
extra sockets on each of the webservers and the pounding
the database server took was incredible.  That was about a
year and 1/2 ago, so it may work better now with the faster
hardware available.

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net