List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:June 9 1999 7:22pm
On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:35:15 -0400, Brian A. Poitras wrote:

>Could you tell me how to unsubscribe from the list, or at least how to change it to
> another e-mail address?
>[Brian A. Poitras]

does it as long as it's sent from the original subscription address.

As shown in the message trailer -

there is a way that always works. Just send a message to that address
and reply to the confirmation request. The header is a mailto: URL, so
with many mail readers, you can just click on it. You can do the same
to the list-subscribe address to subscribe under your new address.
Replies/confirmation requests should arrive within a minute or two.

-Sincerely, Fred

How do I unsubscribe from the list?Brian A. Poitras9 Jun
  • Re: How do I unsubscribe from the list?Neil9 Jun
Re: How do I unsubscribe from the list?Fred Lindberg9 Jun