List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 9 1999 6:53pm
Subject:Re: Problems connecting from applications
View as plain text
>>>>> "Quinn" == Quinn Coldiron <qcoldiron@stripped> writes:

Quinn> You're right  just after I sent the message i found out what the problem was.
Quinn> They stopped shipping the direct Perl API with MySQL, so I got 3.20 and took
Quinn> the perl stuff out and compiled and installed it over my current install and it
Quinn> worked just fine.

Quinn> Maybe this is a sign that I better convert all these (200+) apps to DBD/DBI!

Quinn> Quinn

Hi!

Just download the newest msql-mysql-modules from
http://www.mysql.com/download.html and compile this yourself.  This
will include support for Mysql.pm!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Problems connecting from applicationsQuinn Coldiron9 Jun
  • Re: Problems connecting from applicationsSasha Pachev9 Jun
Re: Problems connecting from applicationsQuinn Coldiron9 Jun
  • Re: Problems connecting from applicationsMichael Widenius9 Jun