List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Quinn Coldiron Date:June 9 1999 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Problems connecting from applications
View as plain text
You're right  just after I sent the message i found out what the problem was.
They stopped shipping the direct Perl API with MySQL, so I got 3.20 and took
the perl stuff out and compiled and installed it over my current install and it
worked just fine.

Maybe this is a sign that I better convert all these (200+) apps to DBD/DBI!

Quinn

===