List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Terrence W. Zellers Date:August 25 2000 3:41pm
Subject:Re: "unsuitable driver"
View as plain text
On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Dan Olson wrote:

> I'm trying to use mysql with the "twz1" driver in a java application.  It
> finds the driver, but throws an sqlException: "No suitable driver".  Am I
> missing something obvious?

	DriverManager doesn't recognize the URL as being appropos to the
driver.  Please compare the url with the docs.

                                                     -- TWZ

| Copyright 2000 by Terrence W. Zellers.  All rights explicitly reserved. |
| email: terrence.w.zellers@stripped   www.voicenet.com/~zellert/pub.key |
|   If this were really my signature, you couldn't read it anyway.        |

"unsuitable driver"Dan Olson25 Aug
  • Re: "unsuitable driver"Terrence W. Zellers25 Aug