List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Faber Date:August 25 2000 12:11am
Subject:Re: Colin Fabers' LIMITing Results
View as plain text
let me see what I can do, after that initial post I noticed a few errors
in it
Ill correct it and post a fully working example including all query/perl
code needed to build your own paging system. The system that's in place
right now is really just for logic example only but hey, I guess people
are reading my work ;-)

*time to fix it*

--
Colin Faber