List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 9 1999 3:02pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Performance on HPUX
View as plain text
> writes:

>> Hello All!
>>
>> I recently installed mysql 3.22.22 from source with egcs-1.1.2 on hpux-10.20
>> it works well enough but is kinda slow connecting.
Ralf> How could it be? My MySQL compiled with egcs-1.1.2 doesn't work.
Ralf> It seems, that SQL statements cannot be parsed. I couldn't install
Ralf> the grant tables nor execute a SQL statement manually.

Hi!

I uploaded yesterday a binary of MySQL 3.22.23b for hpux 10.20 that
doesn't have this problem!

I compiled it with gcc 2.8.1 with the following configure line:

CFLAGS=-O2 CXXFLAGS=-O2 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql --disable-shared
--with-low-memory

(-O6 didn't work for me)

Until this distribution has propagated to all mirror, you can access
this from:

ftp://www.mysql.com/pub/mysql/Downloads/MySQL-3.22/mysql-3.22.23b-hp-hpux10.20-hppa1.1.tar.gz

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL Performance on HPUXMichael Closson8 Jun
  • Re: MySQL Performance on HPUXChris Trown8 Jun
    • Re: MySQL Performance on HPUXMichael Widenius8 Jun
Re: MySQL Performance on HPUXRalf Kraudelt9 Jun
  • Re: MySQL Performance on HPUXMichael Widenius9 Jun