List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barbera Bikker Date:August 24 2000 12:45pm
Subject:(my) longtext not longer than 64999 characters!??!
View as plain text

My database structure has a column defined as longtext but I have problems
with putting data in it as I should want to. I have a text with more than
100000 characters and only 64999 of them are in the record after the
First I tried it via my form on the internet but because I want to exclude
problems concerning the form I also tried it directly into the database
using urSQL. Still the result is that only 64999 are stored in that specific
I read
ges  and I checked the structure and the official record says:  Field
"cursus" , Type "longtext".
I hope anyone can help me.

Supplying custom errors.Noor Dawod23 Aug
  • Re: Supplying custom errors.sinisa24 Aug
  • (my) longtext not longer than 64999 characters!??!Barbera Bikker24 Aug