List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:June 9 1999 10:07am
Subject:PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?
View as plain text
I'm sure I recall seeing soemthing recently about an rpm containing the
latest MySQL and PHP. Anybody know where I'll find it ?

(I did search the archive - it may have been on freshmeat, but since their
site is being rebuilt currently, I can't search for it.)

Cheers

Colin

Thread
PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?Colin McKinnon9 Jun
  • Re: PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?Ritschie9 Jun
    • Re: PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?Davor Cengija11 Jun
Re: PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?Curtis Maurand11 Jun
  • Re: PHP+MySQL Linux rpm - where?Ritschie11 Jun