List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Haeberle Date:June 9 1999 8:50am
Subject:Re: Filemaker
View as plain text
At 16:27 Uhr -0400 08.06.1999, Roger Smith wrote:
>Hey does Anyone know about how to put a filemaker database on the web??

Yes, there is. But this is not the right group to ask about this. See
Starnines website for WebStar (Mac) for solutions and ask in the
corresponding groups - Sorry I can't tell you more, I just know there
are solutions but I _hate_ FileMaker so do not more about those.

Jochen

Thread
table creationJean Claude LAFFITTE8 Jun
  • Re: table creationChristian Mack8 Jun