List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tcobb Date:June 9 1999 4:23am
Subject:RE: Table exists ?
View as plain text
What about the modifier to create table (if not exists).

From the docs:

CREATE TABLE [IF NOT EXISTS] tbl_name ...

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net

Table exists ?Derek Lavine8 Jun
  • Re: Table exists ?Christian Mack8 Jun
  • Re: Table exists ?Jim Faucette8 Jun
  • RE: Table exists ?Jeff Magnusson8 Jun
  • Re: Table exists ?Derek Lavine9 Jun
    • Re: Table exists ?Paul DuBois9 Jun
    • Re: Table exists ?Michael Widenius9 Jun
  • Re: Table exists ?Sasha Pachev9 Jun
  • Re: Table exists ?Ronald Beck9 Jun
RE: Table exists ?tcobb9 Jun