List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 9 1999 4:29am
Subject:Re: [Q] is there any problems with KOI8-R in MySQL?
View as plain text
dem0n@stripped wrote:

> надо 1. пересобрать ручками из сырцов и 2. ./configure
> --with-charset (а вот что ему указать - смотреть на месте,
> но там должно быть что-то на тему koi8-r, и начиная с
> 3.22.22 - koi8_ukr)
> Есть вопросы - пишите
>
> Best regards, CacoDem0n

Since I am one of the few people that know Russian on this list, I
thought I may translate it for others:

<translation>
You need to:

 1. Build from sources (Translator note:  is that what Russian
programmers use to say "build from sources" or just your slang? Took me
a little while to get it. I've been gone from Russia for too long -:) )

2. Run ./configure -with-charset= and what it should be equal to you can
figure out when you get there.
</translation>

Now that I've translated it, I realize that this was probably a waste
:). Those who care to have KOI-8 fonts know Russian.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com