List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:August 16 2000 7:29pm
Subject:RE: fast access with VisualBasic?
View as plain text
In the spirit of the Open Software movement, why don't you publish your com object code so
all can learn from your expertise.

>I use the MyODBC driver in both VB6.0 & VC++ 6.0 PROF and it seems to work
>great for me.  In VB, I just wrote a OO COM object to handle all the
>interfacing to make simple transactions without all the ODBC code.  Works
>great too...  I suggest writing a COM because it works the best for VB.
>
>Jonah H. Harris, MCSE/MCSD
>CEO/President
>NightStar Corporation

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
fast access with VisualBasic?Matthias Klöpper15 Aug
  • Re: fast access with VisualBasic?Fredrick Bartlett15 Aug
  • Re: fast access with VisualBasic?Ken Menzel15 Aug
    • Re: fast access with VisualBasic?Dana Powers15 Aug
      • RE: fast access with VisualBasic?Tim Sherrill16 Aug
        • Re: fast access with VisualBasic?Basil Hussain17 Aug
  • UNIQUE IDChris McKeever15 Aug
    • Re: UNIQUE IDHalldor F. Utne16 Aug
      • Create table by batchConsultation Boréale16 Aug
  • Re: fast access with VisualBasic?pgren16 Aug
    • RE: fast access with VisualBasic?Jonah H. Harris16 Aug
      • RE: fast access with VisualBasic?Christopher R. Jones16 Aug
        • RE: fast access with VisualBasic?Jonah H. Harris16 Aug
        • [NightStar]: MySQL COM Object for Visual Basic UsersJonah H. Harris16 Aug
      • RE: fast access with VisualBasic?James Treworgy17 Aug
RE: fast access with VisualBasic?John Foley17 Aug