List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:March 18 1999 10:43am
Subject:SV: Mysql-3_22_19b Install Trouble
View as plain text
I'm not totally sure you can run it under 4.2, even though it compiles
and installs properly. And If I remember correctly there was a problem
with the 19 distr preventing it from running the install_db script
properly. And since you managed that part properly that might be
indicative of an error. 8)

Have you considered upgrading to a later RH distr?

And why do you start the mysqld manually, doesn't the script put the
startup files in your init.d dir?

-- Martin

Thread
SV: Mysql-3_22_19b Install TroubleMartin Edelius18 Mar
  • iODBCsinisa27 Jul
    • Re: iODBCSanjeeb K Bhuyan27 Jul
  • Re: bug report: segfaults on large host,username,password,db fieldsMichael Widenius4 Nov
Re: SV: Mysql-3_22_19b Install TroubleKevin P. O'Brien18 Mar