List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Foley Date:August 11 2000 5:54pm
Subject:RE: Access 97 to MySQL on Solaris
View as plain text

	I do a bunch of Access 97 / Solaris MySQL . . . BUT the problem you
are having is one of simple permissions.
	Look up "GRANT" syntax in the manual in order to add permission to
the user, host, and database (this should be a single GRANT statement).
	The host in question is the NT4 client, not the Solaris server.

	John T. Foley
	Network Administrator
	Pollak Engineered Products, Actuator Products Division, A Stoneridge
Company
	195 Freeport Street, Boston MA 02122
	ph: (617) 474-7266        fax: (617) 282-9058

      The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury.  Due north of
the center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End.  North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.

Thread
I'm new...Jim Ide15 Apr
  • RE: I'm new...Willem Bison15 Apr
  • Re: I'm new...Christian Mack15 Apr
RE: Access 97 to MySQL on SolarisJohn Foley11 Aug