List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Bruha Date:March 18 1999 10:10am
Subject:Mysqldump - is there a way to re-create queries?
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm new to mysql and I would like to ask you for advice.

I have tried running "mysqldump" on a database and created a text file
('database.txt') with sequence of sql commands. Now I would like to run
all of the commands from the file on other machine with mysql. Is it
possible?

I know that there is another way - SELECT INTO FILE - but the previous
one could provide me with more comfort way of pre-creating queries in
some text editor and running them from a file anytime I want.

	Regards,

		David Bruha

| David Bruha                                                          |
| David.Bruha@stripped					       |
| David.Bruha@stripped                                                |
| http://sorry.vse.cz/~xbrud03/                                        |

Mysqldump - is there a way to re-create queries?David Bruha18 Mar
Re: Mysqldump - is there a way to re-create queries?Ed Carp18 Mar
Re: Mysqldump - is there a way to re-create queries?Thomas Wana18 Mar