List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:June 8 1999 1:41am
Subject:Re: filemaker & mysql: how?
View as plain text
From what I know about Filemaker, its ODBC driver is one way, it can query
other ODBC datasources but you cannot query Filemaker databases through
ODBC.  We are doing a project right now, converting Filemaker tables to
MySQL.  Simply dump the Filemaker tables to a tab deliniated file and then
import into MySQL.

Make sure you are careful when you format Filemaker date fields for export
to the tab file.

>Is it possible to connect Mac Filemaker to a mySQL database?  If so, how?
>
>-albert

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
filemaker & mysql: how?Albert Vernon Smith8 Jun
  • Re: filemaker & mysql: how?Bill Doerrfeld9 Jun
Re: filemaker & mysql: how?Christopher R. Jones8 Jun
RE: filemaker & mysql: how?tcobb8 Jun