List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olexandr Rudyy Date:August 8 2000 6:03pm
Subject:Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQL
View as plain text

>We are utilizing UltraDev development tool and looking to connect to our
>MySQL server.  What drivers would we need to have on the server?  Thanks

Try org.gjt.mm.mysql driver
You can download it from http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-jdbc.html

Best regards, Olexandr Rudyy.

Thread
Do I use the SRC.RPM [or BINARY/Server.RPM] with Client & Devel RPMsJohn8 Apr
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLSteve Ruby8 Aug
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLRachel Rainey8 Aug
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLSteve Ruby8 Aug
Re: Do I use the SRC.RPM [or BINARY/Server.RPM] with Client & Devel RPMsEd Carp8 Apr
Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLOlexandr Rudyy8 Aug