List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Ruby Date:August 8 2000 3:58pm
Subject:Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQL
View as plain text
Joshua Lipschutz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are utilizing UltraDev development tool and looking to connect to our
> MySQL server.  What drivers would we need to have on the server?  Thanks
>
> Josh

See "Downloads" page on the mysql.com site under contributed programs.

There are two JDBC drivers, I've had very good luck with the mm one.
both versions 1.2c and 2.0.2
Thread
Do I use the SRC.RPM [or BINARY/Server.RPM] with Client & Devel RPMsJohn8 Apr
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLSteve Ruby8 Aug
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLRachel Rainey8 Aug
  • Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLSteve Ruby8 Aug
Re: Do I use the SRC.RPM [or BINARY/Server.RPM] with Client & Devel RPMsEd Carp8 Apr
Re: JDBC Drivers with MySQLOlexandr Rudyy8 Aug