List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Maryniak Date:August 3 2000 1:13pm
Subject:Re: ODBC driver failure with Access 2000
View as plain text
On 2000-08-03 15:41:38 +0300,
   sinisa@stripped <sinisa@stripped> wrote:

> Patches are only available from your Microsoft dealer.

Strange --- we had no problems under Win2000 with the latest
MyODBC driver, myodbc-2.50.31-nt.zip, from mysql.com:

    http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-myodbc.html

connecting to a 3.22.30 MySQL database.
But we do use Office 97 SR2a, so it indeed looks like an Office/Access 2000
issue.

Bye-bye, Eric
--
Eric Maryniak <e.maryniak@stripped>
Home page: http://pobox.com/~e.maryniak/

You know you've watched too much X-Files when:

  You persuade all your younger siblings that they are in fact
  the result of the government's experiments at creating the
  perfect alien/human hybrid.
Thread
ODBC driver failure with Access 2000glenn3 Aug
  • Re: ODBC driver failure with Access 2000sinisa3 Aug
    • Re: ODBC driver failure with Access 2000Eric Maryniak3 Aug
  • Re: ODBC driver failure with Access 2000Van3 Aug