List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:August 2 2000 8:17pm
Subject:Re: SEX,mysql and Java Servlets
View as plain text
The limit clause allows you to specify the offset to the start of the records to retrieve
and the number of records to retrieve.

>Hello everyone,
>Sorry for the title,
>but you got to admit,it got your attention,
>I am a programmer working for a dot com company and
>i've designed a search engine for a
>personals/classifieds project.
>Everything is working fine but i just dont know how to
>do one thing......
>when you search the net you get 30 answers to your
>query adn a link for the balance
>eg
>"Next 30 answers...click here"
>
>how do they do that?
>My search brings all the data in one page,i know by
>using limit i can limit the data but what about the
>rest?
>Any ideas will be totally appreciated.
>
>And i promise if any of your ideas work i'll tell you
>guys some jokes that you NEVER heard before,
>i'm desperate and my job hangs in the balance.
>Cheers Ryan.

>Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites.
>http://invites.yahoo.com/
>
>--

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
SEX,mysql and Java ServletsRyan Ahmed2 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsSteve Ruby2 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsLaszlo G. Szijarto2 Aug
    • LIMIT and DBI placeholdersEphraim Dan3 Aug
      • Re: LIMIT and DBI placeholdersJeremy Cole3 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsChristopher R. Jones2 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsRyan Wahle2 Aug
    • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsJeremy Cole2 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsDana Powers2 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsEric Cox2 Aug
Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsPaul Schmidt3 Aug
Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsMilk Man5 Aug
  • Re: SEX,mysql and Java ServletsRyan Wahle5 Aug