List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 5 1999 11:48pm
Subject:Re: MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!
View as plain text
"Martin B. Jespersen" wrote:
> Hi all,
> I desperately need to hear from people who has experience with running crystal
> reports on MySQL.
> Can it be done? Crystal reports has a list of databases it support, but MySQL is not
> in the list.
> If it can be done, then how? is there any problems, and how do one solve theese?
> I know that some of you think, why not just try it? But the project i am on, has to
> little cash to waste a lot of money on Crystal
> Reports to find out it doesn't work.
> Please send me your experiences on the subject + recomondations if you have any.
> Thanks in advance.

Some people on this list have done it, I believe, through MyODBC. Let's
hope they will not remain silent :)

Sasha Pachev
MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Martin B. Jespersen5 Jun
  • Re: MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Sasha Pachev6 Jun
  • Re: MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Mike Machado6 Jun