List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 5 1999 10:20pm
Subject:Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4
View as plain text
>>>>> "Jesse" == Jesse Trucks <jtrucks@stripped> writes:

Jesse> I run an app under OpenBSD in FreeBSD Compat mode. The latest binary I got
Jesse> handed has been compiled needing this library: libmysqlclient.so.4 I
Jesse> cannot find this file anywhere. I have tried several packages and I cannot
Jesse> find the correct version of this library. Does anyone know where I can
Jesse> find a copy of this file already built for FreeBSD?

Jesse> Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi!

Which MySQL distribution are you using?

In the worst case you can always download the MySQL source distribution
and use compile this.  This will produce the above file!

Regards,
Monty

Thread
Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4Jesse Trucks5 Jun
  • Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4Michael Widenius6 Jun
  • Re: Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4Jesse Trucks6 Jun
    • Re: Freebsd stumper with libmysqlclient.so.4Michael Widenius6 Jun