List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 18 1999 3:30am
Subject:Re: pack_isam and licenses
View as plain text
>dance> Cause I really could use pack_isam for my search engine, but I
really don't
>dance> have that kind of money ;)
>
>The other option is to implement something useful from the MySQL TODO
>(or something else that many MySQL users can use) :)

You mean, if I release my C wrapper library I can get pack_isam?  Cool!

--Ed, off writing documentation for the library even as we speak :)

Thread
pack_isam and licensesdance18 Mar
  • pack_isam and licensesMichael Widenius18 Mar
  • Re: pack_isam and licensesVivek Khera18 Mar
    • Re: pack_isam and licensesBill Koob19 Mar
      • Re: pack_isam and licensesMichael Widenius19 Mar
Re: pack_isam and licensesEd Carp18 Mar