List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin B. Jespersen Date:June 5 1999 1:27pm
Subject:MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!
View as plain text
Hi all,

I desperately need to hear from people who has experience with running crystal reports on
MySQL.

Can it be done? Crystal reports has a list of databases it support, but MySQL is not in
the list.

If it can be done, then how? is there any problems, and how do one solve theese?

I know that some of you think, why not just try it? But the project i am on, has to little
cash to waste a lot of money on Crystal
Reports to find out it doesn't work.

Please send me your experiences on the subject + recomondations if you have any.

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin B. Jespersen
Technical Project Leader

E-Mail: Martin@stripped
Mail:   Havnegade 39, DK-1058 Copenhagen K
Voice:  (+45) 7023-1001
Fax:    (+45) 33320209
Thread
MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Martin B. Jespersen5 Jun
  • Re: MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Sasha Pachev6 Jun
  • Re: MySQL + crystal reports == knowledge needed!Mike Machado6 Jun