List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 5 1999 11:43am
Subject:Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0
View as plain text
>>>>> "wsab" == wsab  <wsab@stripped> writes:

wsab> 	I keep on getting the following error when trying to make mysqld:

wsab> Undefined                       first referenced
wsab>  symbol                             in file
wsab> __vt__Item__4Item                   item.o
wsab> __vt__Field__5Field                 item.o

wsab> UX:ld: ERROR: mysqld: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written
wsab>  to mysqld

wsab> I am using the NCR High Performance C/C++ Compiler R3.0

The above is very likely a bug in the C++ compiler (as the above
problem doesn't exists with a lot of other C++ compilers);  You have to
contact NCR about this.  In the mean time, the best choise is probably
to use egcs 1.1.2 instead

Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0wsab4 Jun
  • Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0Michael Widenius5 Jun