List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 5 1999 11:43am
Subject:Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0
View as plain text
>>>>> "wsab" == wsab  <wsab@stripped> writes:

wsab> 	I keep on getting the following error when trying to make mysqld:

wsab> Undefined                       first referenced
wsab>  symbol                             in file
wsab> __vt__Item__4Item                   item.o
wsab> __vt__Field__5Field                 item.o

wsab> UX:ld: ERROR: mysqld: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written
wsab>  to mysqld

wsab> I am using the NCR High Performance C/C++ Compiler R3.0

Hi!

The above is very likely a bug in the C++ compiler (as the above
problem doesn't exists with a lot of other C++ compilers);  You have to
contact NCR about this.  In the mean time, the best choise is probably
to use egcs 1.1.2 instead

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0wsab4 Jun
  • Compiilation errors for mysql 3.22.22 on NCR svr4.0Michael Widenius5 Jun