List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 18 1999 1:34am
Subject:pack_isam and licenses
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "dance" == dance  <dance@stripped> writes:

dance> Why the requirement to buy at least 10 licences before you get pack_isam? Is
dance> it used to push over corporations that are in doubt of using MySQL?

We simply give pack_isam as a bonus to customers that buys many MySQL
licenses or MySQL extended support.

dance> Cause I really could use pack_isam for my search engine, but I really don't
dance> have that kind of money ;)

The other option is to implement something useful from the MySQL TODO
(or something else that many MySQL users can use) :)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
pack_isam and licensesdance18 Mar
  • pack_isam and licensesMichael Widenius18 Mar
  • Re: pack_isam and licensesVivek Khera18 Mar
    • Re: pack_isam and licensesBill Koob19 Mar
      • Re: pack_isam and licensesMichael Widenius19 Mar
Re: pack_isam and licensesEd Carp18 Mar