List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 29 2000 6:16pm
Subject:Need Help with displaying links at bottom of Page!
View as plain text
Trying to submit form buttons or links for displaying extra columns
(which are rooms) from the
database at the bottom of this page, but its not working.  Can anyone
help ?  Instead of diplaying links for rows
I need to limit the amount of columns across.  I'm just testing it with
2 columns across at a time.  What I want is a
lline of buttons at the bottom of the page that would allow the user to
display the next 2 columns etc?  The code for this starts at the bottom
of page.  $page is the beginning column number to look for and $c is the
ending column number.
$b is simply a number for the submit button and $D is the name of the
Day. I am trying to throw the info back to the same file.

Now it is showing 1 button and keeps going back to itself showing the
same data.  I can't get more than 1 button to show at the bottom of the
page and its always #1 and shows the same data?

Thanks,

Douglas

#End HTML
print $query->end_html;
$dbh->disconnect;
exit;
}
print " now start the links for the other pages<BR>";
$page="0";
$c="2";
$b="1";

my $method="";
my $action="";
$method="post";
$action="cal_sch.pl";
print "<table><tr>";
print $query->startform($method,$action);
my $sth31 = $dbh->prepare("select count(*) from room") or
bail_out("Cannot Connect");
$sth31->execute;
my @carr=();
while (@carr = $sth31->fetchrow)
{
($allroom)=@carr;
if ($c <= $allroom){

print $query->hidden(-name=>'dayofweek',-default=>$D);
print $query->hidden(-name=>'room',-default=>$c);
print $query->hidden(-name=>'page',-default=>$page);
print "<td>";
print "<BR><font color=\"red\">";
print $query->submit(-name=> $b );
print "</td>";
$b=$b+1;
$page=$page+2;
$c=$c+2;
}
}
print "</tr></table>";
print $query->endform;
print "<A Href=\"linkit.pl\">( Back to schedule Menu )</a>";
print "\&nbsp\;\&nbsp\;";
print "<A href=\"main.pl\"> (Back to Main Menu) </a>";
#End HTML
print $query->end_html;
$dbh->disconnect;
exit;

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Need Help with displaying links at bottom of Page!Douglas Brantz29 Jul