List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 26 2000 9:18pm
Subject:Question on displaying tables?
View as plain text
I would like to grab info from mysql and display them in tables.  I have
this working but the table array is huge and I would like to give the
end user the ability to select how many columns to view per web page and
then have buttons or links on the bottom for all the other pages to
view.  Could anyone help me out with a simple example or is this
strictly a perl question and
should I go ask elsewhere?  I use mysql 3.22.32?  on linux Mandrake 7.0
with Perl/CGI .

Thanks

Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Question on displaying tables?Douglas Brantz26 Jul
  • Re: Question on displaying tables?Jeremy Cole26 Jul
    • Re: Question on displaying tables?Patrick Goetz27 Jul
      • Re: Question on displaying tables?Jeremy Cole27 Jul
        • Re: Question on displaying tables?Patrick Goetz28 Jul
  • Re: Question on displaying tables?Kris Dahl27 Jul