List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 4 1999 5:08pm
Subject:Re: MySQL and LinuxPPC Binary
View as plain text
Raymond Gubala wrote:
> I'm new to the list and I've been trying to find a binary for MySQL to run
> on a LinuxPPC.
> I've tried the archives and only found discussion/requests but no solution.
> If anyone knows of a site where I can get this binary it would be
> appreciated
> Thanks
> Raymond Gubala

Send an email to mailto:joel@stripped  . Joel has
gotten MySQL to work on LinuxPPC. I am not sure if he
found the binary somewhere, or just compiled it, in
either case he should be able to help you get MySQL up
and running.

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
MySQL and LinuxPPC BinaryRaymond Gubala4 Jun
  • Re: MySQL and LinuxPPC BinarySasha Pachev4 Jun