List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 26 2000 2:03pm
Subject:Mysql Search on Mysql.com
View as plain text
The Mysql search page under documentation was great where has it gone
now?
It was very simple and to the point.
It looks like the Mysql.com page has gotten a face left and they have
changed the search engine with
a search that doesn't find answers I'm looking for as fast as what was
there before.

I just get this same line back -

 MySQL | Documentation | MySQL | By chapter | Page [1]
   Go to the first , previous , next , last section, table of contents .
E MySQL change
   history Note that we tend to update the manual at the same time we
implement new
   things to MySQL . If you find a version listed below that you can't
find on the
   MyS...
     http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_News.html

I liked the simple list from before. What happened to the good old days.

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Mysql Search on Mysql.comDouglas Brantz26 Jul
  • RE: Mysql Search on Mysql.comindrek siitan26 Jul