List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 26 2000 12:50pm
Subject:forms for inputing data and exporting data
View as plain text
Does anyone have examples of a form in perl/cgi that will import or
export a tab delimited datafile for mysql?
I have a project that I would like users to be able to export their data
from one database and import the data into another.
Is this easy to do - I would like to make a web form interface that
would allow the end user to create a datafile or exported datafile from
mysql and save it to their computer and then be able to import that same
datafile into another database.

Am I dreaming?

Thanks,

Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
forms for inputing data and exporting dataDouglas Brantz26 Jul