List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Riera Date:March 17 1999 11:45pm
Subject:RE: Formatting date as week # - is it possible on mySQL?
View as plain text
Hello,
OK - WEEK(date,1) is what I was looking for, thank you.
Now I only need the possibility of choosing if week #1 of the year is the
week where 1st. Jan is (standard) or it is the first January week with four
or more days (ISO week).
(as an example, Jan 1 1999 is week 53 1998; week ISO #1 on 1999 is the week
starting on Monday 4)
I apologize if it is too obvious, I am really new to SQL and mySQL.

Regards,
Juan