List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:al matthew Date:July 25 2000 11:51pm
Subject:Sharing data on a dual boot system
View as plain text
I have a dual boot system running win 95 and Linux (RH6.1) I have mysql
installed on both. How do i allow the linux version to access the databases
created on the windows partition. I have the windows partition mounted and
accessible within linux as /C. What do i need to do to the mysqld so that it
can use the databases on the /C.

Thanks

Sharing data on a dual boot systemal matthew26 Jul
  • Re: Sharing data on a dual boot systemJason Brooke26 Jul
  • Re: Sharing data on a dual boot systemGreg Donald26 Jul