List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:July 25 2000 2:04pm
Subject:Re: URGENT: does MySQL support transactions with PHP4 on Win2K?
View as plain text
No

>Hi Folks,
>does MySQL support transactions with PHP4 on Win2K
>Server? And on Linux?
>
>Where can I find the documentation to set up
>transaction support and to use in in my SQL scritps?
>
>Thanks in advance.

>Get Yahoo! Mail ­ Free email you can access from anywhere!
>http://mail.yahoo.com/
>
>--
>
>If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to the above
>address(Microsoft Outlook), you can use
>http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
URGENT: does MySQL support transactions with PHP4 on Win2K?fratta25 Jul
  • Re: URGENT: does MySQL support transactions with PHP4 on Win2K?Christopher R. Jones25 Jul
  • RE: URGENT: does MySQL support transactions with PHP4 on Win2K?Craig Vincent25 Jul