List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 4 1999 2:32am
Subject:Re: Table Handler Error 134
View as plain text
>>>>> "Charles" == Charles Montante <cjm@stripped>
> writes:

Charles> Thanks for your response.  I tried it and it worked fine.  I first did this
Charles> using the dos version of the administrator.  I repeated the experiment
Charles> using the refresh command on Mysql Administrator for Windows.  This also
Charles> worked fine.

Charles> Please note my response to Monty.  I discovered that the problem was that
Charles> Mysql seems to be holding the .isd and .ism files open.  Does the refresh
Charles> cause Mysql to close these files?

Yes.

Charles> Regards,

Charles> Charlie

Regards,
Monty

Thread
Table Handler Error 134Charles Montamte2 Jun
Re: Table Handler Error 134Christian Mack2 Jun
  • Re: Table Handler Error 134Charles Montante4 Jun
Re: Table Handler Error 134Michael Widenius4 Jun