List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 24 2000 1:19am
Subject:Re: NOOOO
View as plain text
At 7:24 PM -0700 2000-07-23, Daren Cotter wrote:
>trouble is, i did reload it  =(

Ah.  Bummer.  Looking more closely at your query, I see now the
problem is that you said set Password="my_pass" rather than
set Password=PASSWORD("my_pass") -- so your password is who knows
what.  You'll need to kill the server and restart with --skip-grant-tables,
then set the password properly and restart without --skip-grant-tables.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread