List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 17 1999 8:38pm
Subject:Re: Error with batch files
View as plain text
At 2:28 PM -0600 3/17/1999, Levy Carneiro Jr. wrote:
>	Hi,
>
>	I maked a batch file with SQL commands to create a table in a
>database. Here is a example from the file:
>
>------ here begins ------
>
># batch.mysql
>CREATE TABLE document_config_table (
>  body_bg_color text(999),
>  body_background_file text(999),
>  body_text_color text(999),
>  body_link_color text(999),
>  body_vlink_color text(999),
>  body_alink_color text(999),
>  document_id double,
>  horde_user_id double(FK) (IE)
>);

The TEXT type doesn't take a length.  Use TINYTEXT, TEXT, MEDIUMTEXT,
or LONGTEXT, depending on the maximum length you require.  See chapter
7 of the MySQL manual for discussion of TEXT types and storage
requirements.

By the way, what is "horde_user_id double(FK) (IE)" in your CREATE
TABLE statement supposed to indicate?

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Error with batch filesLevy Carneiro Jr.17 Mar