List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 3 1999 6:48am
Subject:memory issues with mysql
View as plain text
>>>>> "unknown" == unknown  <unknown@stripped> writes:

unknown> I'm doing a project with MySQL right now, and I have to have a MySQL
unknown> connection for each Apache child.  Problem is, each MySQL thread appears
unknown> to take up 3 megs.  With 30 threads, that's 90 megs of RAM being used up.
unknown> Is there any way I can get rid of this situation?

The above isn't right;  All threads share the same memory; In other
words, in your case your 30 threads only takes up 3 megs totally!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
memory issues with mysqlunknown2 Jun
  • memory issues with mysqlMichael Widenius3 Jun
Re: memory issues with mysql(David Sklar)3 Jun
  • Re: memory issues with mysqlunknown3 Jun