List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:July 14 2000 7:30pm
Subject:Re: MySQL on WinNT
View as plain text
I have been using MySQL version 3.22.20 on NT workstation 4.0, service pak
6 for over a year.  I have a number of WEB applications that use Perl CGI
and ASP/ODBC.

No problems.

>Hi,
>
>Anyone has experience with MySQL running on Windows NT? Good experience?
>
>;)
>
>Regards
>
>Jordi Llonch

>Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger..
>http://im.yahoo.comm
>
>--
>
>If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to the above
>address(Microsoft Outlook), you can use
>http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
MySQL on WinNTJordi Llonch14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTDana Powers14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTJason Granum14 Jul
    • R: MySQL on WinNTStefano Vedovelli14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTChristopher R. Jones14 Jul