List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:July 14 2000 7:30pm
Subject:Re: MySQL on WinNT
View as plain text
I have been using MySQL version 3.22.20 on NT workstation 4.0, service pak
6 for over a year.  I have a number of WEB applications that use Perl CGI

No problems.

>Anyone has experience with MySQL running on Windows NT? Good experience?
>Jordi Llonch
>Do You Yahoo!??
>Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger..
>Please check "" before
>posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread44033@stripped
>To unsubscribe, send a message to:
>     <>
>If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to the above
>address(Microsoft Outlook), you can use

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

MySQL on WinNTJordi Llonch14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTDana Powers14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTJason Granum14 Jul
    • R: MySQL on WinNTStefano Vedovelli14 Jul
  • Re: MySQL on WinNTChristopher R. Jones14 Jul