List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 2 1999 8:38pm
Subject:Re: Configuring MySQL
View as plain text
Online Designs wrote:
> As a new user of MySQL, I am having a terrible time getting everything
> to work.  I have installed MySQL on my UNIX server, but haven't gotten
> much further than that.  I need to set up permissions for another user,
> but don't seem to be able to get it to work properly.  I followed the
> directions located in the manual on granting permissions, but no luck.
> The area on the site that I was looking it is:
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
> Thanks,
> Carrie

Could you provide a detailed description of what you did
and what went wrong, step by step, with the exact text
of the commands you typed and the exact text of system

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
Configuring MySQLOnline Designs3 Jun
  • Re: Configuring MySQLSasha Pachev3 Jun
  • Re: Configuring MySQLYing Zhang3 Jun
Re: Configuring MySQLOnline Designs4 Jun
  • Re: Configuring MySQLPaul DuBois4 Jun