List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 14 2000 1:34pm
Subject:Re: Load Data Infile Local
View as plain text
Jayme Jeffman Filho wrote:

> I am trying to use the the command below through a HTML/PHP3 interface.
> I need to include several registers into some tables and I'd like not have
> to use INSERT. I tried every combination of upper and lower case in tha
> query, but the error is everytime the same The steps I'm doing are:
> 1. Define the query text $query = "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "C:\\PROD.TXT"
> INTO TABLE Product";

Use the $dbh->quote() function to quote your string, or change one of the quotes.

Ex:

$query = 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "C:\\PROD.TXT"  INTO TABLE Product' ;

Thread
Load Data Infile LocalJayme Jeffman Filho13 Jul
  • Re: Load Data Infile LocalAris Soldatos14 Jul
  • Re: Load Data Infile LocalGerald Clark14 Jul
Re: Load Data Infile LocalJayme Jeffman Filho14 Jul