List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Date:June 1 1999 4:11am
Subject:Re: TQuery
View as plain text
I had the same problem on Delphi 4 using TQuery. Although the table is
uniquely indexed Delphi (BDE) would continue to report that it is not. I
fought with this for sometime and after finding something in the Help files
for TQuery (or TDataSet rather) I came to the impression that the Refresh
method could not be used using the MyODBC driver. I never did find a 100%
answer...

Unfortunately I do not recall where I read it...;(

Might want to look at the Delphi Q&A on Borlands site...or around there
also...