List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 30 2000 4:11am
Subject:Re: Large Tables...
View as plain text
At 4:08 PM -0600 2000-06-29, Natambu Obleton wrote:
>People has spoken on this list about mysql being able to use large tables
>and even though it is in your BETA product that would mean you will
>support your BETA products since these things were said.

This sounds like a demand for support.  On what basis do you make
that demand?  Unless you've got a support contract, no one has any
obligation to make you happy.  You'll find here that people will often
go out of their way to help others, but I'm afraid that with your attitude,
that's a lot less likely to happen.

>I will make sure to archive these emails and the emails of others if I
>look for support on these tables and am refused.

Huh?  What does that mean?

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
            • Re: Large Tables...Natambu Obleton30 Jun
              • Re: Large Tables...sasha2 Jul
          • Re: Large Tables...Patrick Goetz1 Jul
      • Re: Large Tables...Paul DuBois30 Jun
        • Re: Large Tables...Natambu Obleton30 Jun
  • Re: Large Tables...sasha30 Jun
  • Re: Large Tables...Benjamin Pflugmann30 Jun
    • Re: Large Tables...Benjamin Pflugmann30 Jun
Re: Large Tables...Natambu Obleton30 Jun
Re: Large Tables...Natambu Obleton30 Jun
Re: Large Tables...Natambu Obleton30 Jun
Re: Large Tables...msaladin1 Jul