List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dim Zegebart Date:May 31 1999 2:10pm
Subject:Re: MySQL dies with corrupted index
View as plain text

Michal Ludvig wrote:

> > > It's about 2.7MB data and 4.7MB index. But it differs in different tries.
> > Which version of glibc are you running ?
> > AFAIK, you need 2.1.1 aka libc6 for large file handling
>
> I'm running glibc 2.1.1 on RedHat 6.0, mysql was compiled with egcs-1.1.2.
> But I don't think that 5MB could be too much even for libc5...
> Any other ideas?
> Thanks
> Michal Ludvig

Oops ...
I'm blind :-( I thought it's 4.7 G not M Sorry.
BTW, I have another problems with RH 6.0 and MySQL but it's DEC Alpha
After long investigation I may conclude what egcs-1.1.2 is broken, so the
only solution for now is downgrading to RH 5.2

--
Dim Zegebart
Moscow, Russia

Thread
MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexJason Spears1 Jun
    • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexSasha Pachev1 Jun
  • MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichael Widenius3 Jun
Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexDim Zegebart31 May